Gluing the glazing in place before painting was a lousy idea. I used liquid mask from Vallejo to mask the glazing. It can be described as "liquid rubber" (tends to ruin your brush as it dries out) which can be peeled off once paint has dried.
Well you're supposed to learn from your mistakes (the wise learn from other people's mistakes though).
I barely had enough white paint left to paint the wheelhouse (+ roof, + doors) and the white stripe on the funnel.
Fenders were installed. Bown and stern fender were construction/truck tyres from Robbe we had from 15 years back. Glued them with 5-minute epoxy.
We also had some model airplane tyres (as per Robbe's instruction). Although there are real tugs using airplane tyres I decided instead to get 1:24 Italeri truck and trailer tyres which are much more common on tugs (especially older ones like the Odin).
Having two types of tyres is a bit closer to the semi-randomness of fender tyres on tugs.
It took me a damning two hours to install those 16 tyres. That's seven minutes and a half per tyre. I'm that slow.
Still a few things to do and fix. Mostly the interior of the wheelhouse which is currently non-existent. Not even the floor. But we're getting there.