I currently own the following bloats.
- A small 50cm yacht by Graupner, think Chris Craft in the 60s
- A small 1/16th springer tug. Actually a Ramborator kit from Aero-Naut
- A general-purpose basic barge mostly for the Sequana.
- An even smaller 1/36-ish springer tug, fully 3D printed.
- A 1/25th harbor tugboat (kit from Robbe). Modeled after a German tug from the late 1960s.
- Blackjack 29"
- A fast-electric catamaran from ProBoat Models.
- Turnigy Centurion
- A 45cm ARTR fast-electric catamaran from Hobby King
RC boating events I attended are listed on the events page.